Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Just Can't Decide...

I need to decide on art for my dining room. I have after all, lived in my condo for more than 6 months now... So there's the blank wall, staring at me while I am trying to eat my Fruity Pebbles and watch The Real Housewives of Orange County. I'm on Team Gretchen, by the way.





Because I have the black and white thing going....





I was thinking of doing something like this - straight out of the new Pottery Barn Catalog. But maybe with stretched canvas and maybe a different saying.... perhaps the word "laugh" in all different languages?



Thoughts? Suggestions?

2 comments:

Original Settler said...

I like the canvas idea. I also like the idea of an intersting mirror or collection of mirrors. I loved your blue curtains, by the by!

Selby said...

Thanks! Those pictures are actually old - I have rugs and removed some furniture and changed some art... I need to repost. Will do as soon as I get rid of the blank wall!